Tuesday, April 13, 2010

BAD NIGHT!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! Snore, snore!! ZZZZZ!! Snore, snore!! This is what I heard in the middle of the night as I was trying to sleep in the hotel at Coco Key. Iwas at the edge of the bed and Zoe was right on top squishing me. It was annoying and uncomfortable. Snore,snore,squish. She was snoring like she was breathing really loudly and then my Dad was snoring away also. The smartest in the room was my Mom because she brought her ear plugs. (She used to the snoring). She didn't even bother to ask me if I wanted ear plugs. How mean! The next time we go away I want to share a room with my Mom and Zoe can sleep with my dad! Snore, snore,squish!!

1 comment:

  1. Your writing really shows how frustrated and uncomfortable you were. Well done.

    Ms. Waldman

    ReplyDelete