Monday, June 7, 2010

Revised: Jaci and My Playdate

One day I had a play date with Jaci. I knew it was going lots of FUN!!!!! We were playing like um . . . 2 butterflies fluttering about together. We played the Littlest Pet Shop I owned, told Jaci all of the names, also told her that I owned a total of 13 pets, as soon as all of that happened footsteps were walking along the hallway . . . and . . . and . . . YAY!!! POPCORN! My Mom had brought POPCORN!! My favorite, Jaci and I played for a very long time until she had to leave. I thought it was really FUN!! We are like 2 peas in a pod.

1 comment:

  1. The metaphors you added make this piece of writing so much more descriptive. When I read it I can picture the two of you, "two peas in a pod." Your writing has improved to much this year. You should be proud.

    Ms. Waldman

    ReplyDelete