Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sing! Zoe! Sing!

Last Thursday when we had no school, it was may sister's graduation from pre-k! Zoe, my sister had to sing 4 songs. Two were in her first class and two were in her second class.

First class: Ms. Gwen and Ms. Jackie: "I Don't Wanna Work I Just Want To Bang On my Drums All Day" and "Great DJ".

Second class: Ms. Jessica and Mr. Frankie: "Three Little Birds" and "Jump on The Line".

"Click!" "Click!" "Click!" "Roll!" People were taking pictures and recording. It was all too MUCH!

1 comment:

  1. I understand just how you feel. Loud crowds can be too much for me too, like during our science conference. I was proud of all of your work, but sometimes I just wanted to go outside where it was quiet and empty.

    Jordyn, this was your last assigned journal entry, but that's no reason to stop blogging. If you keep posting, I'll keep reading.

    Ms. Wadman

    ReplyDelete