Tuesday, June 1, 2010

STUCK!!!!!!!!

Just guess who got stuck in a hole! MEEEEEE!!! Actually I was not the one. But seriously my sister, Zoe was THE one. I really think that SHE got stuck because:
1. She was the smallest out of 4 people.
2. There were 2 bigs, 1 med., and 1 tiny.
3. Um . . . Oh yeah! She was the smallest one!

POP!! STRETCH!! PHEW!! There's 1 leg with a sandal!!!!!! Now only 2 legs, but ONLY 1 sandal!!!!!! WELL, that's just big CHAOS!!!!!! "Dig, dig, dig, dig, DIG!! I thought, Just finding a tiny sandal in a BIG hole!!!" Wow that is ONE sandal tat has TONS, and TONS of sand!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This time you've given me just enough facts for me to understand and enjoy the story, while leaving a lot to mystery. Well done.

    Ms. Waldman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jordyn,
    Where was the hole Zoe got stuck in?

    ReplyDelete