Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Episode #6!!

The Dirty's Lawn: Today is the day to make ...Germ Adventure!! " The greatest comic book on EARTH!!!!" I shouted "Or at least in this area because there are no kids in my building." Really not even one big one. OK, back to the subject. GERMS! So you get the idea that this is called "The Dirty's Lawn" plus there's 3 new characters!! Before I introduce them to you I need to say something about this comic page.

1. The baby germs are 2 years old.

2. There are 3 new characters.

3. Well, that's all I got.

Now introducing...

1. Ms. Dirty- The one that has a tie and looks like a boy.

2. Mr. Dirty- The one that has lipstick and a princess crown. Also known as the germ that looks like a girl.

3. Creepy Crawly - The snake and the one that is hanging from the rock-cicle, because it scared off all of the Dirty's.

Now I will be hanging up on typing on Jordyn's blog- a.k.a. (also known as) writing ON a blog.

1 comment:

  1. Can I see the latest "Germ Adventure" please?

    Ms. Waldman

    ReplyDelete