Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ices!!!!

You remember my last post about that movie, right? Well if you do then I am writing about something right next to that aquarium . . .THE BOARDWALK AT CONEY ISLAND! So, in the starting of the l
o
n
g
walk, Zoe ( my short sister[little sister].) and I got VERY, VERY, VERY,VERY hot! We got
Italian Ices. CHOICES: ANSWERS:
Cheery Zoe-Rainbow Of Course! She LUVS rainbow!!
Lemon Me-Cherry Yummy!
or
Rainbow
''Thank you!!!'' I heard my Mom say loudly because it was loud. Now I'm going to say where my short little sister and I sat with my Mom and also my Dad, a gazebo. It's like four (4) sticks and a dome-shaped piece of wood is on top. It also has a BOTTOM!!!!!!!!! I'm kidding! A bottom is SOOOOOOO not EXCITING!!!!!!!!!! It took Zoe at least 10 minutes to eat & walk. After all she's only 4. I could eat & walk in only 15 seconds! I wold like to go to somewhere else. You know why? Answer: Because this post is making me HUNGRY! Is it making you hungry, too?

1 comment:

  1. You are making me hungry too. I think I will go and eat some ice cream.
    Ms. Waldman

    ReplyDelete