Monday, May 10, 2010

Stop SINGING Zoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

''Uh, uh, uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh . . . '' Little Miss Singer sang, ''All the single ladies, all the single ladies!'' There's more but I feel like not saying exactly WHAT she said. So, now you've heard my EVERY DAY, (pretty annoying) life. Well, I think she's going to say something way overboard and say something TOTALLY crazy like: ''Too much LIPSTICK!'' Or ''Too much NAIL POLISH!'' Or ''Too much EYE SHADOW!'' Or something like it. I know that because
1. She likes to color and she was coloring a lady.
2. She likes to say that a lot. Exspecaliy when it comes to coloring a lady.
And that is my hard life with a little sister!

1 comment:

  1. I understand Jordyn. My brother sings all the time too. He sings in the shower, and while he's mowing the lawn, and while he's cooking, and while he's cleaning. People always thought it was adorable. It drove me nuts.

    Ms. Waldman

    ReplyDelete