Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The (Kind of Funny) Conversation!! = )

''What?'' ''Really!'' ''Wait!'' ''How?'' ''Hey!'' ''Why?'' First thing you're probably wondering why I said that. If you are then I'm going to tell you. Well last night my mom said, "OK, I'm going to give you something special plus important thing to do..." "Huh?" I asked. "Well it's teacher-like." "Wh...." I did NOT get to finish my sentence. Actually I didn't get to finish saying my word. "What is IT?!?!?" I asked again. "I'd like you to..."Now she got it because she did NOT get to finish her sentence. ''Sorry, what's teacher-like?'' Oh, yeah! Then I said, "Sorry!! Continue!!!!!!!!!!" "OK so I'd like you to check kids work. 'Cause I'm to busy." figured she saying it because she was seeing if I had to interrupt her very, very, very, VERY small, small,small speech. "OK!!! I'll
do it!!!!!!" I agreed!!

3 comments:

  1. Jordyn,
    This post is very, very, very, VERY funny... hey, did you realize what I just did? I'll give you plenty of time... time's UP! Bye! (: -Jaci

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me laugh Jordyn. It must take you and your mom a long time to get things done if you have conversations like that.

    Ms. Waldman

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jordyn,
    Even if you made Ms, Waldman and Jaci laugh, I didn't get this post.
    Heiley

    ReplyDelete