Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Bad Door!

Once I was going to the bathroom, I was running and ... BOOM!! I hit myself on the head. The door hit me in the bottom-right-hand corner, soon I started to cry. My mom came to see what all that crying was about. I said I hit my head on the door. She said to come and sit on the couch. When I held my mom's hand I stopped crying. She made me calmer and calmer. Once we moved on to the couch, the soft,black couch she said," I'll get some ice for you and your hurting head, OK?"Yes was my answer in a very low tone.That answer happened because that annoying door hurt sooooooooooooo bad.It was driving me CRAZY!(Vroom,vroom!)


BAD BAD DOOR!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no Jordyn! What a disaster!

    You use such great precise descriptive language in this piece of writing, that I can really imagine the setting and your feelings.

    Ms. Waldman

    ReplyDelete