Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Choosing my Colors for my Blog

Yesterday I decided I would like a blog for all my journals. We had to choose the colors for the text,title,the date,and more!I had to choose black for the text so I'd see it.The text would be visible to every-one.The title I decided to be like a light purple. And I'm forgetting what color was for the date and I'm also talking to my brain for a weird reason.Well I think it was also black,(the date.)After I was done with my choices I took only one look and I thought it was as beautiful as a rainbow.And you can also see it!

2 comments:

  1. Jordyn,
    Your blog looks great. The one thing I might change is the date. It's a light green that's very hard to read.
    Ms. Waldman

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your new colors even better.
    Ms. Waldman

    ReplyDelete