Monday, March 8, 2010

Necklace Making

Yesterday I went to someones house and I got to make bead-necklaces!I made one for my American Girl doll, rainbow beads and red string.Also the one for me was a bright,blue,bouncing necklace with beautiful,bright violet-purple string.Since my doll's name was Baby Dave I decided to find the right letters for Dave,just Dave.Since my name was 6 letters long it was just J instead.When I was done it was time to move on down to the next activity.It was fun making necklaces for my doll and I,SUPER FUN!

2 comments:

  1. Jordyn,
    I like your post! :) Jaci

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like Skylar's birthday was tons of fun, and I'm impressed with your use of alliteration in this piece: "bright, blue, bouncing necklace." The words themselves are filled with joy.

    One hint for better blogging:
    *Hit the space bar twice after periods before you begin a new sentence.

    Ms. Waldman

    ReplyDelete