Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Dairy of a Wimpy Kid

My mom, Zoe, and I drove to Barnes & Noble to buy books for our long trip to Cape Cod. Our mom would buy us something for the road. At last! Finally a book to read.I wanted to get Diary of a Wimpy Kid. We looked in the back. Nothing there! Now in the front. Somewhere, but where? So we needed to ask a person who works at this book store. He pointed next to us and,oh! It was right there! I didn't see that at all. '' Big surprise. '' I mumbled quietly. Wow I did not see that. I thought, so then I decided that I would get #1 and #4 . Zoe decided to get an activity book. I read #1 and I started cracking up! It was so funny!

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed with the way you built up the suspense in this entry. The reader knows what you want, and the problem (it isn't there) and you take us through the steps of finding it, so that we worry with you. Nice work.

    Ms. Waldman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jordyn,
    I like your post and now can I be in the club? I finished book #1.

    ReplyDelete