Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Funny Book!

About last week when we were sharing our word work stories and when my friend,Jaci ended her story in her illustrations on the T.V. I saw something on the show that said ''Germ Adventure.''All of a sudden an idea popped right out of my head! We could make comic book called Germ Adventure!I thought.Jaci and I could make tons of Germ Adventures!I could tell Jaci about the comic book.Soon I told her,''That's a great idea!I bet it'll be as funny as real comic books!'' said excitedly ''I think we should make about ten episodes of them!Should we?''I asked. ''Sure and it should be really FUNNY!''She exclaimed.

2 comments:

  1. They are funny. I can't wait to read more of your germ adventures.

    Ms. Waldman

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great name "Germ Adventure" (Acually, it's kind of interesting)

    ReplyDelete